Proaim proudly launches its all new PRIME fluid head that provides the control needed to produce videos with smooth pans, controlled tilts and seamless transitions. Features a pre-set spring loaded counter balance mechanism for added support and auto-return to the neutral position. The well-engineered quick Release platform has a dual safety lock system to prevent the camera from accidentally falling off. The large dial stiffens the tilt mechanism to help stop the camera tipping backwards or forwards when using a heavy lens. The telescoping handle gives you more reach and lets you move your camera closer to the action without needing to lean over.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
(Revised on 01-Feb-2018)
- Complete CNC construction
- Made for today’s DSLR video system
- Provides 360 degree smooth panning
- Infinitely adjustable tilt friction
- Independent pan and tilt lock
- Two bubble level for perfect alignment
- Quick Release Plate with Safety Lock (Manfrotto compatible)
- Perfect for birdwatchers and wildlife enthusiasts
Video is for demonstration only Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
Share your thoughts with other customers - Write Your Review
- Weight of Fluid Head : 2.220 kg/4.8 lb
- Load Capacity : 15 Kg/33.07 lb
- Camera Mount Screw : 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16
- Bowl base : 100mm
- Material : CNC constructed
- Proaim Prime Tripod 100mm Fluid Head (P-100FH-15MB) (Revised on 01-Feb-2018)