Generate your creativity with exceptionally stable movements
To get consistent, smooth tracking at slow speeds a motor drive is essential in
achieving those motions and Camtree proudly introduces
its lightweight and travel friendly RAYO Mini 8ft track dolly motorized slider which offers maximum smoothness to your production as it
has been designed to use in any
situation. The strong aluminum design of camera slider dolly offers you vibration free and shake-free shoots regardless of rough ground or uneven
surfaces. RAYO slider with 8 feet of track rails is a compact slider dolly system for table top and ground level dolly/tracking shots. Its size makes
it more flexible to use in small rooms or in wide outdoor locations. It includes a motor with an integrated controller which controls slow, incremental
moves while firing synchronized time-lapse photos, or fast fluid moves for video. Matchless motorized feature makes it a must-have gear in your video
Conversion rings to escalate fluid head mounting possibilities
Central support for extra steadiness to your set up
Inaudible slides with precise sealed Ball-bearing System
Adjustable all-terrain legs with rubber feet
Enhance your creativity with inverted angle operation
(Revised on 01-April-2017)
The BASIC Remote Controller is for use with the 12V DC Geared motor configurations for the
eSlider, when the advanced features of our Controller are not needed.
The Basic Controller allows for linear (side to side) movement, with adjustable speed control and has built in 0.5 second of digital dampening for
starts / stops.
Turning the controller on, the Green light will be displayed. This is “normal mode” where you have to continuously press the left/right
button to give left or right direction. Use the speed knob to adjust the variable speed while the carriage is in motion. Orange Light
will blink when you will operate the speed knob.
Bring the speed knob to ‘zero’ and press both the red buttons together & release, to change the mode to “auto mode”. This will be displayed by orange light. Here, you just
have to press the left/right button once to give the direction & then orange light starts blinking. Use the speed knob in a similar way to adjust the variable speed.
TIME LAPSE MODE
To enter into time lapse mode press & release both directional buttons together. Led will start blinking (Red). This mode has three speed setting options.
- Slow Speed: (LED flash one time) Set position speed knob to 1, then press and release both directional buttons together to take timelapse shots in slow speed. To start and stop the motion, Press & Release one of the directional button. This mode is used for horizontal motion with light load..
- Medium Speed: (LED flash two times) Set position speed knob to 3, then press and release both directional buttons together to take timelapse shots in medium speed. To start and stop the motion, Press & Release one of the directional button. This mode is used for horizontal motion with approx, 2 kg load.
- Fast Speed: (LED flash three times) Set position speed knob to 5, then press and release both directional buttons together to take timelapse shots in fast speed. To start and stop the motion, Press & Release one of the directional button. This mode is used for horizontal motion with maximum 4 kg load.
- Speed knob is to set the delay time that you desire. When you move the knob clockwise it will increase the delay time and vice-a-versa
- Delay time range is from 50 milliseconds to 2.2 seconds.
Also available in Simple Version
Dynamic tilting shots on-the-go
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
Share your thoughts with other customers - Write Your Review
- Weight of Product : 12 kg/26.4 lb
- Load Capacity Horizontal : 15 kgs Max
at 30 degree 5 kgs Max
at 45 degree 3 kgs Max
at 90 degree Vertical position 1 kgs Max
- Over Slung Load Capacity (4ft) : 8 kg
- Over Slung Load Capacity (8ft) : 8 kg
- Underslung Load Capacity (4ft) : 15 kg
- Underslung Load Capacity (8ft) : 8 kg
- Rail distance :- 120mm
- Wheel Material :- Oring
- Rayo speed Min : 12 Sec/8 feet length
Max : 5 Minute/8 feet length
- Dimension of dolly platform: 10"x 6"
- Tilting Angle :- 180o to 260o
180o to 120o
- Tripod Mounting Thread :- 1/4"-20
- Camera Mounting Screw :- 3/8"-16
- Accessory Mounting Threads :-1/4"-20
- Camtree RAYO Dolly
- 12v DC Motor (Revised on 1-April-2017)
- 4 x 4ft 25mm Square Rail
- 3 x Adjustable Feet
- Remote Controller
- AC Adapter
- Timing Belt
- 75mm & 100mm Bowl Mount
- Carrying Case
Brilliant slider! Actions are slick, light & easy to setup, conrtroction is surprisingly strong & remarkable results. I love it.
By Mr. Haryy, Punjab
Outstanding Item! High build quality & lightweight precision construction, unbelievable smooth & silent. On the whole great transaction.
By Mr. Rohit Sharma, Rajasthan
I was very happy to feel the quality of this slider, sturdy, secure & does a great job. Thanks PROAIM.
By Mr. Sohan Lal, Himachal Pradesh
Gorgeous Product! I was able to get super smooth shots - horizontal, vertical & crazy angles this slider works great. Strongly recommended!!
By Mr. Labh Singh, Haryana
Stunning slider! Very quick to assemble - works great on tripods, feel comfortable, everything is secure. All in all great experience.
By Mr. Suraj Mankotia, Delhi
Awesome piece of equipment! Perfect quality, slides smooth, creates dramatic & unique shots, very useful, effective customer service, Completely satisfied.
By Mr. Jas Banger, West Bengal
Q: Is this slider extendable?
Ans: Yes, the slider is extendable.
Q: will 100mm fluid head mount on it?
Ans: Yes, 100mm fluid head will mount on it.
Q: Can it be used as downside as shown in image?
Ans: Yes, it can be used as downside as shown in the image.
Q: What is the height from the ground?
Ans: The height from the ground is 11inches.
Q: What is the travel distance?
Ans: The travel distance is 7ft.
Q: Is there any provision to mount lcd monitor?
Ans: Yes, you can mount lcd monitor on camera platform.
Q: Will it fit to bowl tripod?
Ans: It comes with 1/4"-20 for tripod mounting. So you need a bowl adapter to attach with it in order to use it with bowl tripod.
Q: Which motor does it include?
Ans: It includes 12V DC motor.
Q: Can it be used diagonally?
Ans: Yes, it can be used diagonally.
Q: Does it include lock for camera plate movement?
Ans: No, it does not include a lock for camera plate movement.
Q: Can it be used without motor?
Ans: Yes, it can be used without motor as well.
Q: What is slider weight?
Ans: The complete slider weight with the controller is around 14kg.
Q: How long is the controller cable?
Ans: The cable for controller is 3meter long.
Q: What is the type of connector used in controller and motor?
Ans: The motor has DC connector and the controller has Stereo Jack 3.5.
Q: Does the controller include both auto and manual mode?
Ans: Yes, the controller has both auto and manual modes along with preset time-lapse mode.
Q: Can the speed of the camera slide controlled by the controller or it is fixed?
Ans: Yes, the speed of the camera slide can be controlled by the controller.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q: What is the warranty?
Ans: We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.